Thursday 11 December 2008

More Extreme Driving.

I hope I have given you all time to view my last video blog but today I seen one of the funniest things since I have been here. Now I am sure no one else blinked at it but when you come from where I come from this kind of thing just would never happen.

I was driving through Belle River when round the corner comes a guy driving some vintage tractor. Now that I am sure many people back home can identify with but never would you see the tractor driver wear a green over coat and a balaclava (ski mask).

This would surely only be a joy rider or a paramilitary hijacker, in fact I think it is illegal to be wearing that kind of thing in Northern Ireland. I just wish I was not driving and was able to turn round and get a photo but alas no.

No comments: