Friday 21 November 2008

Settling in.

OK things are pretty much settled here right now. So far no complaints but there my be some in the future but I don't have to worry about something I don't know.
We made the decision that we would benefit from 2 cars so that Tara can pick up work easier as there would be no constraint on waiting for me to get home from work. So we went looking, now I'm a fan of the Ford F-150 pick-up and would have liked one of those with the quad cab but at the minute there is no real need at all for back bed. So we happened upon a 2002 Ford Explorer which has seven seats and rides almost like a truck perhaps a little lower. It is a 4wd beast with 4 litres of engine and at best I can hope to get 20mpg thank goodness Gas has just gone under the 80c mark. The car is like most other Chelsea tractors. Next update I Hope to perhaps add a video of it.
So now I am used to the food and getting used to the cars what could possibly be next?

No comments: