Tuesday 6 January 2009

Not Chocolate!

This is an earlier than expected update but one I thought note Worthy indeed.
After being out with Tara and Hope this morning we came home and put Hope for a nap. Now I reckon the terrible 2's have come since Christmas. So she didn't really settle but stood and sang and fooled around. After a bit I decided to get her out of bed as it was a waste of time. I was confronted with one very happy child in the state below with no clothes on but a shirt. Like I said this is not a photo of Chocolate. The one upside for me and Tara is that it is not us who will never live this down!

I bet you are glad it is not scratch and sniff!



She even said "Cheese"

3 comments:

batsgonemad said...

dude tell me that is not what i think it is

Erin said...

Oh dear...but at least you can't see the head wound from that pic!

daddio said...

Get Hope cleaned up before we arrive Please, the child is brill, just something else