Tuesday 21 October 2008

Its a hard life!

Well things are starting to settle down a bit the kids have been in school for just over a week and are getting used to it. I have been in work (well whenever they actually have work) for the same time. So far nothing bad to report. Tara is still looking for a part time job so hopefully she gets something she wants soon.
Just finished watching Man u beating Celtic so life is good!
Also received a Northern Ireland sticker via Millisle for my car. so i can report that if you post something using Royal Mail to our old house it gets sent redirected mail to Canada and all the price of a royal mail stamp.
news just in the Door I have received my Beanie from Surf Mountain but no jacket yet so I hope that arrives before any heavy rain does.

I am working on my next video blog at the minute so hopefully that will be ready by this weekend.

Today's Blog was brought to you by the Letter C and the Number 6..... oh that reminds me I have a new Canadian Cell phone number which I did text the number to folk back home. If you have not received a text I have not forgot about you I just think that I sent it to the wrong number because I forgot to change the numbers correctly. So please email me and ask for the new number!

1 comment:

daddio said...

c mon the reds. glad you can get to see the footie on tv.